- Build: 5328560
- Platform: Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10 / Linux(via Proton)
- Gamertag: dennisbusch_de / 0xDB
Mods which are switched Off (by removing the checkmark on the far left in the Mods menu) are automatically switched On if they have been updated at launching the game.
Here’s how to reproduce the issue:
- create a testmod and publish it with account A
- subscribe to the testmod with account B
- deactivate the testmod under account B by unchecking the box in the far left in the mods menu but stay subscribed to it
- exit the game client with account B
- publish an update to testmod with account A
- relaunch the game client with account B
- observe under Mods that the testmod has been switched On due to the update despite its’ previously desired state had been set to Off in step 3.