Bug on effect of adding population by card sent on mexican revolution for advancing to V age

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

all cards say it increases 2 population on max pop of the mentioned native, but every card increase it by 6 instead of 2. I had an native ally post by the way

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
i just tested it once

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. see as video.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
increase 2 pop only?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

also text isnt complete.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @matazombis4087 !

Sorry for the delay. After the last patch Mayan cards should add 1 to the BL, two if a Trading Post is settled.

Thanks for your report!

Edit: our team thought about the issue you mentioned, and they will consider it.

We are now tracking this issue!

Thanks for your report ^-^

hi, for some reason this didnt give me cruzob avenger only cruzon infantry.

QuickSavegame.age3Ysav (3.0 MB)

but it just happened once of two times i tested it on that map

and when sending the card ambuscade it doesnt have effect on cruzob infantry