- GAME BUILD #: 12327
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
When a unit is ordered to kill a treasure guardian, once it is defeated, instead of fighting the other guardians, it walks to where the first guardian fell and only then starts fighting the other guardians. Instead of this happening, military units should fight another guardian immediately after a guardian dies. This is very annoying especially for native civilizations.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Take a explorer + an allied unit
- Order them to fight a treasure guard accompanied by another (with outlaws being more visible)
- As soon as the first guardian dies, the explorer will automatically fight the next one, minus the accompanying units, which will go to where the first guardian fell.
There seems to be a bug where when ordered to kill a treasure keeper, it immediately sets up a position “flag” for the unit in question to move to that point.