Bug when looking at tech trees/civ picks in ranked queue

When I’m waiting to find a match and start looking at civs/tech trees, when it finds a match the games freezes. Doesn’t let me choose a civ nor click start and etc. Because of that I have to Alt+F4. Because of this I’m regularly banned for X amount of minutes and can’t play. Obviously the easy alternative is to not look at tech trees but this is ridiculous considering we have wait times of over 6 minutes. Has anyone found any solutions to this?

1 Like

Yes, embracing random civ random position like the good old days :slight_smile:

I can’t even click “Ready”, I don’t even know if the match launching would fix it

It does, don’t worry. It usually happens to me when I alt-tab. I don’t think it’s related to the tech tree.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try. Thanks

Pick everything before entering the queue including civ and lock it all in regardless of what map comes up

1 Like

This should be filed as an actual bug report, rather than as a discussion topic, although it depends on if you want the devs to possibly change anything or not. If you want this fixed, create a new bug report. It won’t guarantee anything, but it will have a better chance.

1 Like