Bug with German Settler Wagon

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: v. 100.12.54545.0 ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

When using the German Settler wagon and gathering resources, the wagon should be at the side of the person/settler, but instead they are ontop of each other (very awkward looking). This bug is in the definitive version, but not the original version so hopefully this can get acknowledged and fixed.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start Skirmish and pick German
  2. Click on Settler Wagon and right click on resource (wood, mine, farm etc)
  3. See that person stands ontop of wagon when gathering resource instead of the wagon staying to the side of the settler.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

The person and wagon should be side-by-side instead of on top of each other when gathering the resource. This bug does not exist in the original non-definitive version, only the definitive one.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

I have attached images showing what it looks like now and what it used to look like in the non-definitive version.

AOE3 DE showing bug:
2rXHMel.jpg (1920×1080) (imgur.com)

AOE3 Original showing no bug:
DB9EQz7.png (417×327) (imgur.com)

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hey @MisterMacadamia,

Thanks for this report! We are now tracking this issue internally!