- **BUILD #: V. 100.12.1529.0
- PLATFORM: Steam
- OS: Windows 10 64Bit
The Clenched Fist technology from Shaolin temple does not provide increased melee damage of ranged infantry when they are set to melee mode.
This bug is present in the RE patch, and it is still present after 10+ years…
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Research the technology after building a tradepost
- Find a unit with ranged infantry tag
- Switch its stance from its default volley mode to melee mode.
IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS
Screenshot taken by a clan member who tested this for me during beta, musketeer has ranged infantry tag and receives the 25% melee damage bonus from the technology but the bonus is gone once musketeer switches to melee mode.