Bugs with Outlaws and Dutch Explorer / Envoy

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.23511.0 current patch

• GAME PLATFORM: Steam

• OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 LTSB

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

Comancheros do not have there 30% Ranged Resist as per the latest patch notes. They currently have 20%
comancheros.PNG

Renagados have a population cost of 5 pop space instead of 4 as per the latest patch notes. They currently have a pop cost of 5 pop space.

Dutch Explorer can still build native embassies. (although as a 1v1 supremecy player this isnt much of an issue). The latest patch notes state that heroes/explorers can no longer build native embassies as per the latest patch notes. The envoys cannot build native embassies ( probably a good thing to be honest) when the patch notes suggest they can.

link to patch notes Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition — Update 23511 – Age of Empires

3 Likes

Often playing with oulaws, I can only backup this bug report! I noticed the same issues.

I don’t know if you misread the patch notes or they edited them after you read them, but those patch notes are correct.

Comanchero: Decreased range resistance from 30% :arrow_forward: 20% .
Renegado: Reduced the population cost from 6 :arrow_forward: 5 .

yeah they changed the patch notes after, i checked at a later date. This also included when they change state militia, regular and sharpshooter cost/stats without detailing in the patch notes what they were. at least they are “correct” now

1 Like