Bukhara, Dos Pilas, Lake Poyang, Alaric 4 campaign have some wrong sounds (in Korean)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 47820.0 (actually since this game available)
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
In Korean ver. When I played Bukhara(557), Dos Pilas(648), Lake Poyang(1337) and Alaric 4 campaigns, some script sounds are wrong so I feel uncomfortable.

In Bukhara campaign, some sounds are playing in english or kurikara’s (korean) sounds.
In Dos Pilas, some sounds are playing in Bukhara’s (korean) sounds.
In Lake Poyang, some sounds are playing in english sounds when first transport ship arrived in Namchang.
In Alaric 4, all sounds are mixed just like Dracula 3 before patch.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Just play Bukhara, Dos Pilas, Lake Poyang and Alaric 4 any time in korean version.
  2. You will check sound script issues.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Many korean players in campaign are feel uncomfortable while playing this campaigns when scripts issues are made. I would like to perfect play in this campaign with no sound error.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Script sound issue in Alaric 4
Script sound issue in Lake Poyang
Script sound issue in Bukhara

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

The same thing happens in the Dos Pilas scenario in the Latinamerican Spanish version. The Bukhara recordings erroneusly sound in the Dos Pilas scenario.