These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Hotfix 85208
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I keep hearing burning building sound after a game in main menu and lobbies. The sound stops only after starting a new game.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play multiplayer game (4vs4 ranked in my case)
- Have some building burned
- Enjoy the fire sound in main menu and lobbies
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
No fire sound after game finishes
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.