Campagne from Goten

Why do not you get a new monk in the first campagne of The Forgotten, if this first monk is killed by the KI? I have gotten a monk after I have destroied the monastery from Rom, but was killed by the legion who come from nowhere (my scout did not found them on this place) and the monk was very slow.

Well if your monk keeps getting killed in the same spot, perhaps you should apply some other strategy to acheive victory.

@Dukemon said:
Why do not you get a new monk in the first campagne of The Forgotten, if this first monk is killed by the KI? I have gotten a monk after I have destroied the monastery from Rom, but was killed by the legion who come from nowhere (my scout did not found them on this place) and the monk was very slow.

What?

@Augustusman said:

@Dukemon said:

What?

nah, This thread was only a rage reaction to the event in the game that I have lost my only monk. >.< The worst thing in this siutation was that I have scouted the place where I wanted to keep my monk in secure. There where no enemy units, my scouts found nothing.
What ever, its done.^^

Ok…