Campaign Achievement Bugs

Game Version:

• Build (####)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

Some campaign-related achievement are unobtainable, for which I have been gone through up to now are two issues as below:

1. I Was in China Before
  • Even if you defeat the Jin before they start constructing a Wonder, you are unable to obtain at the end.
  1. Furor Teutonicus
  • Same as above, I did not collect any relics at all but defeat all opponents but still wasn’t awarded for the achievement

Reproduction Steps:

1. (List the steps we can take to reproduce the bug ourselves…)

(ATTACH A SCREENSHOT IF YOU ARE ABLE!)

1 Like

I got the Furor Teutonicus achievement today with no problems. Didn’t do anything special though. Did you pay for the small band of mercenary troops you can pay 200g for? Just thinking if they join you, then technically you can’t defeat them. But that’s just a completely unfounded guess hehe :sweat_smile:

Update on what I said earlier - I may actually be right. Lots of people are saying they don’t get the achievement if they buy / kill the Cumans (Grey). I found them, but had no other interaction with them - didn’t buy or kill them and I got the achievement.

Thank for your reply. I change the diplomacy and kill the Cumans once received their proposal for tribute. Guess that may be the difference. But I think it should be fixed cuz Cuman’s existence should not have been a main point for getting this achievement.

Totally agree - It’s a workaround to a bug that should be fixed.

1 Like

What about the ‘I Was in China Before’ one?

Anyone was able to get it? I had the same problem yesterday. Destroyed the Jin before they started the Wonder, won the game and got no achievement.