Campaign Koreans

Koreans are the only or amongst a few which haven’t a campaign. Ask dev to make it.

1 Like

I don’t think they deserve their own campaign but there are some civs who do like the Japanese, Chinese, Vikings and the Mayans.

Not everyone needs to have a campaign some are just fine with one scenario.

1 Like

Lithuanians need something more then anyone

9 Likes

They deserve it the most.

Hopefully it will come with Poland added as a civi.

1 Like

Honestly there is a whole host of areas that deserve new civs before Europe gets more.

3 Likes

Europe is good money and less issues than other places.

There will be a campaign for korean released in April,let’s looking forward.

source on this claim?

We will make it by our own,not the officials but better quality than the offical one.Waiting the work being done is the most important.

got ya, i was thinking you were meaning an official one.

There are plenty of Asian civilisations in the game that deserve their own campaigns no doubt about that but Europe is a continent with tons of stories to tell and I think we need a lot more European content, after all, they invented knights and tons of other medieval stuff and every single good medieval movie or TV show is based on European culture.

Yeah, Europe is always an option when they run out of ideas. Select one idea for Paladin and mix it with good Skirmishers or select one idea for Infantry and mix it with good archers - you have a European Civilization.

Creativity can bring in balance issues: like the Steppe Lancer and Battle Elephants being hard to balance.

I would personally prefer another French campaign or another British one.

Koreans deserve campaign more than those civs

3 Likes

How about another Hungarian campaign, @CheshireWig3203?

yeah, Franks and British have plenty of love in the campaign/battles department.

some civs that do deserve campaigns
Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Turks, Mayans, Vikings and Lithuanians

1 Like

There is 0 Magyar campaign and every civ deserves a campaign before they start to make a second Spanish/Briton/Frank

2 Likes

The reason as to why there should be another French campaign:
KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS KNIGHTS