[Campaign] Silicy 2 princes/emirs suiciding making it end pretty fast

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44725.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

On moderate campaign difficulty:
In the second Silicy campaign, after saving the emir, gathering his troops and conquering the orange city for him, the game ended pretty anticlimactic, as some of the emirs left their city after some time to attack.
The purple (to me) and cyan (to my yellow ally, who took the orange city) emirs suicided, which kind of killed the flow of the game, as the later part of the mission was over pretty fast through that.
The yellow allied emir suicided as well, but with no consequences.
I only really noticed the purple one.
He attacked my city (former green city) in the second wave purple sent, left when on low HP and attacked again by himself some times later to die.

Edit:
Upon loading a savegame, I noticed purple randomly sends his emir alone in my base, gets stuck in buildings, waits to get low, retreats and heals and comes again.
Cyan’s emir randomly patrols alone between his castle and the farms outside his base and gets caught by the yellow army without ever using his own army.
Not sure if the AI is kind of broken and supposed to patrol with the emirs, but the army units just stand around and only move for some timed attack all x minutes and freeze again afterwards.
Only the yellow and red AI seems to behave reasonable. The latter only really seems to use his ships, but at least it’s something.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

By loading an earlier save state, the emirs suicided in 2 of 4 tries.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Save the yellow emir
  2. Take orange city for him
  3. Take green city for yourself
  4. Build up without attacking and wait until the emirs die this way.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I have to attack in order to get the emirs and do not win by only defending.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

One save file with the purple emir stuck in his loop repeatedly coming to the base and getting stuck.
One recording of the solo path of the cyan emir getting himself killed by yellow.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmU_yMpL5SbmkLJIoZQt--5TxC7hHg?e=zFd4zo

Edit:
Added recording and save file