Can anyone help me find an old custom scenario?

http://aom.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=9629 this one perhaps?

Apologies for the double double post. I guess comments with links in them get sent to a moderator for approval prior to being made visible.

@MochaTester5091 no, the one I’m thinking of does have time-shifts and sky portals.

Sorry, I can’t help you with this one, but thanks for making me remember the custom maps of AoeRor I used to play, I also forgot which ones I have downloaded over the time, that I wish I could get them again :confounded: .

@ZagorathAus what about forest escape?

@flip35 if you’re referring to LS Forest Escape, no, it’s not that. This one used cliffs to separate areas, and I don’t think it had any trees. If it did have any, they were not a significant part of it.

Kronos Revenge?? I used to love that one, so much fun

No I don’t think it’s called Kronos Revenge. That one seems to be a full campaign someone made, not an escape map.

@ZagorathAus said:
No I don’t think it’s called Kronos Revenge. That one seems to be a full campaign someone made, not an escape map.

Maybe suggest it to Microsoft to add it to Definitive Edition!

@ZagorathAus said:
Back in the day when I had the CD version of AoM, there was a custom multiplayer scenario I used to play all the time. It was an escape map.

All the players had to be Kronos, and the area that the runners started in was surrounded by two gates of troy.

The chasers used that “move a unit onto a statue to spawn that type of unit” style that was common in custom maps, and then near the end I think they got titans.

I’ve looked everywhere and haven’t been able to find it. It’s not Kronos Escape, and it’s not the “MAZE ESCAPE” that can be found on AoM Heaven, although the design of the map was quite similar, from my memory, using grass and cliff for the most part, and having a couple of big spirally areas.

Anyone able to help me track down this old favourite of mine?

Does anyone here have an AoE 1 Disc

There are mods with old custom scenario in Steam. Do you have this game on Steam?

Yeah I do. I haven’t been able to find it there.

@Nonamer25 said:
Does anyone here have an AoE 1 Disc

I had one.

Isn’t it Canyon Race? Or perhaps one game of the MInigames X or Z?