- GAME BUILD #: 45340
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
If an enemy places a foundation, and then you lose sight of it, you can click on it in the fog and temporarily view its current HP. This gives information as to whether it’s still being built or is done that you should not have.
It certainly happens in replays but may also happen in games.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
(In replays at least)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Watch an enemy player place a foundation and start building it.
- Move away so the foundation is entirely out of your LOS, and in the fog.
- Click on the foundation in the fog and look at the HP bar at various times as they continue building it.
You should still see the foundation, with its HP fixed at the point you last saw it at, until you regain LOS of the building.
The warm colour team did not regain LOS of the castle foundation after the first image here.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
At about 34:00 in this game, teal (me) builds a castle. Watch the replay from warm colour team’s view, and try to click on the castle between 34:00 and 35:30 to see the HP going up as teal continues to build it.
MP Replay v101.101.45340.0 @2021.03.08 193420 (2).aoe2record (2.2 MB)