Can get infinite units with Incas because they can send 6 Mapuche shipment, while 6 mapuche are still alive

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: Hotfix 6847
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
You can send the 6 mapuched natives shipment even if you still have 6 mapuche. Which means you can in theory get infinite units.

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. send mapuche shipments multiple times
1 Like

I don’t get the usefullness of the video, or how it is connected to the bug you describe. What did I miss ?

Usually with other infinite native cards you can only send them once, then they are blocked until all natives are dead. You can see in the video, that i can send them even though i still have 6 natives. Which means in theory i can have endless amounts of those 6 natives (takes long, granted, but still a inconsistency/ bug)

Ok, didn’t saw the left part with all Mapuches queued up ^^ Get it.

1 Like

You still can’t get infinite, the build limit is 30. It’s most likely fine.

Well in the game i tested i went to 30 the next shipment was allready on the way (i canceled it sadly). So i didnt test it further. You might be right. Still a bug in my eyes, since it is completly different than all the other endless native cards.