These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.59165.0 8211018
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Buy wood resource, try to sling wood, CAN NOT, because diplomacy screen thinks you still have no wood.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY) if you use hotkeys to buy wood (need to do press FAST enough)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS) if you use mouse to buy wood
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create multiplayer game with ally AI or human (in single player, it does not happen).
- Buy some wood by mouse click or hotkey.
- Press hotkey “diplomacy” to sling ally.
The number of wood you really have and number of wood you have to sling differs.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The number of wood you really have and number of wood you have to sling are same.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
MP Replay v101.101.59165.0 @2022.04.15 163559 (1).aoe2record (1.7 MB)
MP Replay v101.101.59165.0 @2022.04.15 164657 (1).aoe2record (1.1 MB)