Can we establish a differentiated balance between Supremacy and Treaty?

I see no need to divide the two game modes, after all ‘the turtle plan’ in supremacy is very little fomented (rather almost nothing). Supremacy consists precisely in that ‘military supremacy’ in the shortest possible time and that is why you choose the cards that guarantee immediate benefits (so to speak).

In the event that the game is prolonged, the treaty cards are also useful in supremacy, but since you previously chose a supremacy deck, the cards that military and economically enhance will surely be few.

What I would suggest is:

Infinite 1200 wood for all civilizations. (There could be exceptions) This to make creating natives and boats sustainable.

Letter of ‘infinite natives’ for civilizations that do not have them. For example the Ottomans could have a shipment of infinity from some African tribe and substitute the card of ‘15 infinite corsairs’

It could be rebuilt, but in such a way that they are still important objectives. That is to say, once you see them destroyed, it costs the player to restore them. Here I explain it better:

In AOE-4 you can restore wonders. Why not AOE-3?

1 Like