Can you devs please add how much takes to develop tech or create unit, or advance age, or build?

Which one are you talking about?

Rereading it again I realized I misread it. Carry on. False alarm.

In the patch notes:

“We’ve got some exciting things coming your way next month, so stay tuned; you won’t want to miss any of what’s coming to Age of Empires III: DE this year!”

See you on the battlefield!

—The Age of Empires Team

1 Like

That would be really nice.

Lords of the West came out of nowhere so maybe just maybe but until then it’s safe to assume it’s just another patch with extra goodies thrown in. Now that China has a customizable home city I’m sure India and Japan are also planned.

I still remember that a lot of people were waiting for new content, and as much as AOE2, AOE3 was getting as much attention as it will, and expecting a great game to be born again.

However, the developer released a number of bugs and two plagiarized civilizations and took no action.

The two plagiarized civilizations completely destroyed Supremacy, and there was no nerf for Japan, which had previously destroyed Supremacy.

Even if they were committed to AOE3, they had time to lack, but they were sharing that time and giving technical assistance to AOE2’s new DLC.

The two plagiarism civilizations are still controversial about the balance after 4 months. It is proof that the design that the developers claim to be new and unusual has failed.

I no longer believe in the capabilities of the developers. It’s better for them to do nothing than to add something.

Do you even know the meaning of the word “plagiarized”? No it’s good that the devs are active and doing something to improve the game than not do anything. If you’re a purist of the classic AoE 3, I think that version is still available in Steam. If you really have nothing good to say but derail all AoE 3 related threads?