These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: v100-14-43676-0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows (latest)
The Fencible card states that it makes musketeers stronger and cheaper while giing them range. The card nerfs their attack by 20% however, contrary to the text description. Is it to compensate for redcoat ? What about the interaction between those two ? It would result in an effectively weaker musketeer
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Pick either France or Britain
- Go to the Industrial Age and Revolt to Canada
- Send the “Fencibles” Card (Age IV card in revolt deck)
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Musketeers should be stronger and cheaper, and get +2 range
Instead, Musketeers are cheaper, weaker and get +2 range.