Cancelling intersection of T-shaped wall gives back a huge amount of stone

Game is already dropping numbers in steam due to the huge number of bugs, exploits and balance. If you don’t fix this, I think game will pretty much be dead.

3 Likes

For the freaking Love of God, is MS wanting the same fate that Killed the nearly glorious AOE 3 DE release?? (AOE 3 DE had 20k players, but the bugs and poor perfomance killed that to barely current 3k players)

3 Likes

This period of finding bugs and exploits should have just been an open beta. people would have have happily jumped in and participated and there would not have been any pressure on the devs as its an open beta and it’s supposed to have problems. But the management decided against the open beta and just released the game.

Whatever be the case the community loves the game and other players from sc2 and other rts games like it as well. So the game will be fine in the long run.

This is just unofficially open beta till next years spring patch.

3 Likes

I readed comments on YT vids and on reddit that it “might got already hotfixed”. They also weren’t sure, someone stated that it seemed to only not work for Delhi. Can Anybody confirm that it already got fixed?

At this point it feels like this game has been programmed by amateurs. I lost all faith in Relic, they really are a poor game dev company nowadays.

I hope so. That’s definitely a possibility. Depending on how they fixed that it may take care of this as well and/or they may have known about this already through investigating that bug. It’s not like they would say anything if they did.

1 Like

The bug is gone in multiplayer anyways. Tried as french. 3 v 3 .

not only that. the replay system is broken. my replays show old matches. cant even look to see if you were cheated.

Thanks, all. I’ll have the team take another look at this one.

4 Likes