Cannot hear Boar sound while luring

Game Version:

• Build (101.101.35209.0 44667120)
  • Platform (Steam)

Issue:

When i lure the Boar with a villager, it will not make the typical sounds after being aggroed.
Especially on Nomad Games this is a big issue for me, cause i lose villagers to Boars frequently. Well one could say “just concentrate and dont forget your villager”, but to be honest we are so used to the boar making noises after being aggroed, aren’t we?

addiditon: It looks like that i only hear no Boar sound, when my screen does not show the Boar in the moment its getting aggroed. As soon as i jump to the villager which is lureing i can immediatly hear the sound of the evil pig.

Is this intended and do i have to get used to it or is there a possibility for it to getting patched.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Send Villager to lure Boar.
  2. Move screen away from the Boar.
  3. Jump back to villager after hes getting attacked.
2 Likes

I noticed this problem too. I lost a few vills because i forgot about them in nomad and other hunting maps as i don’t hear the boar sound. I hear the sound basically when the boar already killed my vill.
The mini map should still signal the aggression but at my level, i don’t constantly check it so sound signalling should help.