Cannot queue Serjeants from both Castles and Donjons at once

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.44834.0 6148570
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When playing as Sicilians, I create a group that contains all of my castles and donjons to be able to create Serjeant’s from all of them at once. When I select the group and queue units using the Q hotkey however, the units are queued either only at the castles, or only at the Donjons, both never at both.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Builds some Castles and Donjons as Sicilians
  2. Make all of those into a single group
  3. Press the group hotkey to select the group and press Shift+Q to queue a lot of Serjeants

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Serjeants should be queued both at my castles and at my donjons

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

4 Likes

Same with Konniks. Just Control Group all Castles and Donjos in two groups and MQ there, like back in the day

That’s true. Since we have a limited number of control groups, it would be great if they could fix this so that we don’t have to dedicate 2 groups for a single type of unit production.

1 Like

We have 20 Control groups what are you talking about?
And i barely use more than 5

Having to press more than 2 keys for selecting a group isn’t really practical so as far as I’m concerned, we have 10 control groups, which are barely enough. If 5 is enough for you then you aren’t really grouping production buildings that much.

I give you a tip: dont use control groups for buildings. You can just use the “select all” option in your hotkey figuration. Control groups are only for units if you integrated all.

Thanks for the info. I’m aware of the select all commands but they aren’t really useful in late game where you usually have tens of production buildings and you want to produce from only a subset of them (the ones near the enemy base for example).

I know how to make things work while this bug exists but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s still a bug that needs fixing.

2 Likes

I agree, but I dont think it will be on the list to be fixed anytime soon. So, you have to optimize it other way.

If you want to spam from different angles in late game, you can still produce from controls groups.