These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: age of empires 2 DE
- GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox Series X
When in game I cannot type messages. All of my hotkeys work, including opening up the chat box but then I have to just get rid of it again with no text in.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Load the game up in gamepass on Xbox series X
- Use a “razor turret for Xbox keyboard/mouse”
- Try to type a message in game.
I’d be able to send chat text in game.
Sorry I cannot do that here but just imagine you’ve pressed enter to chat and all of a sudden the only button that works is enter again to remove it.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Again, no files but it’s not something I can really show unless I film my hands pressing the keyboard too.