These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Current 23.4.2023
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Following issue with modding in new Historical battles ( MP COOP )
The plan was to add new maps to the orginal list, including new civs and COOP
But there are multiple issues
- Once trying to create a lobby the game will simply go Bugsplat crash
1.1 You can work that around by opening a lobby with an orginal HB first.
- Once reaching into the lobby, the player slots are bugged out, showing AI as free player slot.
2.1 Again you can work around that by creating a coop lobby first with only 2 players
- Once uppon Launching, the game will once again bugsplat.
3.1 No workaround for this
- Trying to make a " mod " for this, will make you unable to play with other people, alltho it only edits the "campaing\Historical Battle\Historicalbattle.xml "
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
Reproduction is mostly explained above.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Being able to create own Historical battles, and add them to the propper list.
Proof for Nr 1
Proof for Nr 1.1
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.