Cant play campaign mission

Im currently playing the single player campaigns and Im on the Mongol campaign, however when I want to start the Zhongdu mission the level doesnt load.

I want to play every campaign but it doesnt let me, I already verified the files on Steam to no avail.

Please help devs

Sorry you’re seeing this @herrickrcw! Best thing to do in your case is to contact support with your DxDiag and warnings.log file. Thanks!

1 Like

I’m having the same exact issue as OP, and because i’m not seeing any other issues with this mission prior to yesterday, I’m assuming it’s a new bug

incredible, i alt tabbed after posting my comment and the loading had concluded. looks like the issue resolves with patience

Strange! If you run into this problem again, will you ALT+TAB and let me know what happens?

CC @herrickrcw

I’m not at this mission yet. But I’ve seen on Steam Community also people complaining about this particular mission. Same loading problem. Some say it finally loaded in after 10 minutes of waiting. Others say they waited something like 4 hours but it never loads in. I guess it depends on your ram in this case, or something, whether your computer (the program, as in AoE) has enough resources to hold out until the mission finally loads. Just a guess.

1 Like

I alt + tab but it still doesn’t work :confused:

Hopefully this issue will be reviewed

Thanks

1 Like