These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: latest after march update
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store (both)
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 11 (all)
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
just as title said, cannot restore if we’re missing 1 player. ideally we’d want to have reconnection feature, since that isn’t avaialble at the very least allow us to restore without missing players after a crash/desync.
currently if a player is missing, restore for custom mod/game will not start, countdown does nothing until that particular player joins. if they dont join, we must host a brand new game.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- play game until crash/desync
- restore, wait for 1 or 2 players dont join
- cannot start the restored game
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
can start the restore game with the below:
- missing players (replaced by AI or nothing)
- allow another player to substitute