Can't Sign In to Xbox Live

Even though my Xbox companion app and Xbox Game Bar app are logged into the Microsoft account associated with my gaming profile, every time I press the “Xbox Live Sign In” button on the main menu it tries to sign in to the Microsoft Account associated with my Windows Login which I don’t want, and it doesn’t give me an option to choose a different account. I had reported this when DE was in Beta and was told it would be looked into but didn’t hear anything back. Does anyone know how I can sign in to my account as all my other ones are?

Are you able to sign in to Xbox Live in other games or on console? As I understand it Xbox Live has been under a lot of stress right now and certain components have had intermittent down times.

I’m also able to sign in as of right now in AOEDEII so maybe its your local servers?

Anyway being signed in to Xbox live is what causes the censor to go nuts and prevent you from reading most usernames and the chat, so you shouldn’t do so.

1 Like

@Gansqa Sign out of the Xbox Companion app and sign into the Microsoft Account you want to use.

My Xbox companion app and Xbox Game Bar app are both already logged into the Microsoft account associated with my gaming profile, but the game won’t let me log in to that account for some reason :frowning_face:

Ooh, that’s good to know. The only reason I really want it is to modify my clans settings which it won’t let me do without being logged into my live account

I still can’t log into Xbox Live, which means I can’t do a chunk of the monthly challenges. Other games let me choose which Microsoft account I want to log in to, but this one just won’t. Please fix this team!

Did you get it working, having the same problem.

No, still having the same issue. I raised it back in the beta stage and got told they’d look into it but never heard back.