Can't wait for the beta test

I am a second-generation fan of AoE franchise. My father and I both are the huge fan of this game. I can’t wait any longer to tell him that his favorite game gonna release a new sequel in this fall!

9 Likes

I am really excited for the beta too man! hopefully we are invited or our friends are at least invited :sweat_smile:

I am really excited for the beta too man! hopefully we are invited or our friends are at least invited :innocent:

1 Like

there are many foreigner,but i’m china.i hope to be many friend with you.but i don’t known how to take about with you? :joy:

i haven’t chatting software .i’m in china i only have accouts in wechat and QQ

I am Chinese too man

I am so hyped, i have been in the saga since i was 4 years old. Lots of expectations for these one!

2 Likes

im hyped too! can’t wait

I am not even sure what my age was when I played my first AoE. I was pretty young. Must have been around 10 to 13 based on release dates. I believe I played 1, but only have a very vague memory. Might have just played it once or twice at a friends. AoE2 I remember quite well. I hardly understood rts at all back then. Liked to play modes that gave you tons of resources at start and worked to build huge amounts of castles. I didn’t win much online, haha.

I think the firts time I played AOE II was when I was 8 years old, I remember that my uncle told to play 1 vs 1, I was trying to fight his elephants with my milicia lmao

2 Likes

wait did you copy paste my comment and put a different emoji? :sweat_smile: tiss okay but lol

lol .mean your sentence +1
in my china will many people write fellow me to +2,+3
:upside_down_face: