Cant watch replays with USA civ (Sometimes, not always)

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 24632
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I cant watch replays involving USA. Only sometimes, some replays work fine. I assume it is when the replay starts with the player who picked USA

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Dont have USA civ DLC
  2. Try to watch a replay with USA
  3. Get kicked to main menu for being cheap :frowning:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Be able to watch replays with USA

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward:Replays:

[SP] USA only[US] vs Oliveza[JP] - Korea.age3yrec (7.4 MB)

DM-BaseTrade.age3Yrec (4.4 MB)

2 Likes

Can you attach a recording where this happens? Perhaps others like myself without the DLC can try to reproduce the issue.

Hi, just wanted to +1 this, I had this happen to me just now and came to report it.

Also dont yet have DLC unlocked. Tried to open a Ranked 1v1 replay where my opponent was USA and it errors “Required DLC is not installed”. I was France.

Cheers

Added the two replays where it doesnt work for me.

I was able to reproduce the issue; the two replays attached to the issue don’t load for me. I didn’t purchase the DLC and have not completed the United States Challenge.

In contrast, these two recorded games against the US do work for me. (They were used to demonstrate another issue, which is why cheat units are used).

Treaty - USA Not Using Military Wagon (3.7 MB)
Supremacy - USA Not Using Military Wagon (3.0 MB)

1 Like