These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.56005.0 769700
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I converted a couple of siege onagers from an opponent. Soon after that, the Caravan technology from the market, which supposedly only alters the movement speed of trade units and have no official effects on siege units, completed and my newly acquired siege onagers suddenly turned into mangonels.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS) (1 out of 1 time I researched Caravan technology while possessing converted siege onagers)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start a game as Aztecs with a Celt opponent
- Don’t build an own siege workshop but convert an enemy siege onager
- Research Caravan from the market while possessing the converted siege onager
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I would have liked to keep my siege onagers as siege onagers.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.