Cav archers feel really strong now!

The buff to cavalry archers is really strong! You can actually use them withouth thumb ring and get value from them. Huns are back on the menu bois.
Also you can now use them as a non-cav archer civ as they attack fast enough to micro against vills. What a fantastic change!

1 Like

It’s nice change. Cavalry Archers were strong, still strong. I didn’t tested in game yet but I tested them in scenario editor. Definitely not OP and doesn’t need any nerfs. Also Cavalry Archer’s still has more frame delay/attack delay than Camel Archers. So it’s respective to unique units.

Cavalry Archers costs a lot more than regular Archers and have a lot of upgrade. In the end, you will have +1 Attack more HP and more armour version of Archers but with one less range and slightly high reload time. (For generic Cavalry Archers)

So Cavalry Archers are quality unit. Use Hussars to protect them if you want to play as a cavalry archer civ.

Honestly this won’t last forever because it directly buff all CA civs, and Daut showed us their power pre buff, the Hunnic Wars of Conquerors and the 0 frame delay that Mangudai/Kipchak had are huge proofs.

1 Like

What the hell are you talking about?! :joy:. It was reduced only 0.115 and now you are saying it will need a nerf?! :joy::joy::joy:

I hope to see more Cavalry Archers from civs which have good CA yet lack direct CA bonuses, i.e. Saracens, Indians, Bulgarians, Lithuanians, etc. At the very least CA ought to be more common vs. American civs. CA are underrated vs. Americans due to being faster than Eagles, having one more attack than Crossbows, 2x more HP than Crossbows after Bloondlines, are not vulnerable like the Knight line to a Pikeman switch, and a Skirmisher switch bothers the CA less than the Pikeman does the Knight.

1 Like

They want more threads from you about buffing CA :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Weird people man :joy:. All of them were saying the CA need a fix and now they are saying it is too strong :joy:

1 Like

We have spoken up, they nerfed Cavalry Archers. I’m sure they will do the same with the useless Mamelukes.