Challenge: Reach the Feudal Age in 14 minutes not triggering

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.51737.0 7126076
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Hello,

I am attempting to complete the “Reach the Feudal Age in 14 minutes” challenge (hereafter referred to as just challenge) as part of the “Jungle Summer Vacation” event. I have played two single-player games, wherein I have reached the Feudal Age in 14 minutes. After I have left the games, I checked the Event, and the challenge was marked as completed - i.e., its icon had a padlock overlay. Moreover, the countdown for the next challenge was ticking.

However, after I have restarted the game, the challenge was once again incomplete.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open “Jungle Summer Vacation” event
  2. Go to Challenge “Reach the Feudal Age in 14 minutes”
  3. Play single game with suggested parameters + record game enabled
  4. After the game has finished and the conditions have been met, observe that the challenge is supposedly complete
  5. Restart Age of Empires II : DE
  6. Observe that the challenge is incomplete

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Challenge “Reach the Feudal Age in 14 minutes” stays complete through game relaunch.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I’m having exactly the same issue

Same issue with the previous one :grimacing:

I’m stuck with the 6 Trebuchets challenge :smiley:

Completed it 8 times by now. Have not found a solution yet :sob: