Change goth pop bonus from +10 to +5%

Any time the Goths get mentioned in the forums you jump in and say disengaging stuff like this. It’s very clear that you despise the Goths, and while they are one of my favourite civs I do understand why there are people who would dislike them, but you don’t really contribute much by simply saying that they should be completely erased from the game without giving a reason.

1 Like

They don’t have blast damage, do they?
It’s funny, a lot of people is calling the Urumi the worst UU of DoI: slow, expensive, Infantry, die to archers, UT very expensive, etc
After that video from MikeEmpires everyone just went crazy because they are a killing machine 11
We will see, but I love the drama 11

Even on Black Forest they’re moreso a stronger civ in Early Imp, and when the game goes to lategame they start falling off hard.

This is also especially funny, because the OP literally said the +10 pop is meaningless in 400 pop games (which I agree with), whereas a 5% bonus would be useful there too.

Many are saying they have splash damage with the charge attack, so maybe that’s what people meant?

They seem to deal blast damage with the charge I believe

I really don’t think they have splash damage, just the charge attack like Coustillier
They look OP due to the UT, too much damage too fast
We have to wait to try it, 4 more days

Eh the Coustillier also ignores armour with the charge, so not sure if ignoring armour is the problem here

Although I think making the UT affect only barracks units would be good

Really?
I didn’t know thta

If they have splash damage, then all they need to balance the unit IMO is remove the splash. OR, keep the splash and remove the charge attack.

And yeah, possible ways to balance later on is for the UT to only affect Barracks/Stable units.

Absolutely agree. This is small but just more consistent.