Change the game

Pleas make that game like aoe2, of course with you new thinks, but that yellow effect from sky when i set building is too much colorful, (gold effect for everything action its not normal, erase it completely or replace it with a silver effect pleas) game now looks like buggy colorful starwars game with broken projectiles, not aoe2. Keyboard shortcuts will hopefully be added, you don’t take a bad step when you make the game an improved aoe2, I won’t buy the game if the result of the game will be star wars 4

1 Like

Just wait for the game to release. Then you can have an actual opinion.

Idk wtf you’re even trying to articulate with this statement.
Yeah I sure do hope Aoe IV isn’t Fallout 4.

4 Likes

Please go play aoe2 and be happy.
Actually they should make aoe4 more like aoe3 and keep it modern, aoe2 is an outdated 20y old game.
Why hold on to ancient ideas?
Come on :smiley:

9 Likes

Man

You think a game that is nearly 22 years old and is still rolling like crazy is outdated???

1 Like

This game isn’t aoe 2. If you want aoe 2 play aoe 2.

5 Likes

that dude is in serious drugs. aoe4 is not sc2.

3 Likes

They video is kinda cr*p . Most of his points are very weak arguments and it feels like they’ve been included to make 60 complaints . Basically sacrificing quality for style

5 Likes

Bruh
AoE3 is only 7 yrs younger than AoE2. Still very old to my eyes .

1 Like

This is a pointless thread…

4 Likes

Can we report people for bad takes? :joy:

Yes indeed. (More than 20 characters)

Bruh still the most modern aoe we have to look at.
Also, the Devs were really creative in aoe3 and tried out lots of new stuff.
There’s lots to learn from aoe3.

3 Likes

listen, we are a few weeks from release now. nearly nothing will be changed. you either deal with it or keep playing age 2 DE :wink:

4 Likes

The game is already closer to AoE2 than any other AoE or even AoM, EE right now.

4 Likes