Change to Portuguese is exciting

As it is probably more fitting here I will post my fimp castle into feitoria Buildorder for ports here.
The discussion about that emerged from the other thread about the patchnotes.

The buildorder isn’t complete yet, it’s missing how exactly you distribute your farmers after they are done. The first 3 have definetely go to Gold to get enough Gold income for imping, but from that you probably can distribute differently. The last 2 I also used to make houses, so it’s actually only farmers 4-7 which can be distributed among Gold, Stone and Wood as you like. Same is for the 3 Vills you make in Castle Age. So in total you have 7 vills you can distribute over Gold, Stone and Wood as you like.
2-3 on stone should be enough for a Feitoria, 6 on stone for 2 Feitorias. Anything in between would allow you to just add the 2nd Feitoria a bit faster in imp, but not asap.
Note that in Imp Wood will be massively needed, so it’s probably the best to prefer distributing of your 7 free Vills to Wood over Gold (stone is depending on your decision how many feitorias you want to make). I think if you put 3 on stone and 4 on wood you should be able to constantly produce organ guns on your way up, but that needs to be tested. And I’m not sure if it’s really the best play, cause 1 feitoria isn’t enough to support a single TC vill production.

If you put more to stone you can add feitorias immediately and also make a 2nd castle faster, but if you put more on wood and gold you can make some more Organ Guns out while going up. So both have their benefits and downsides.

If you start with 4 deer, this time it’s an easy change, just don’t make the 9th farm and Send your 25 th vill to Make a Gold Mining camp instead of going to Berries.

Vill To Further Actions
1-3 Houses => Food
4 Food
5 Food
6 Food (Hunt)
7 Lumbe Camp
8 Wood
9 Wood
10 Wood
11 Mill
12 House => Berries
13 Berries
14 Farm
15 Berries
16 Farm
17 House => Berries
18 Farm
19 Farm
20 Farm
21 Farm
22 House => Farm
23 Farm
24 Berries 1 Forager to Farm
25 Berries
26 House => Wood
27 Gold Mining Camp
28 Gold
29 Stone Mining Camp
30 Stone
Up to Feudal Queue Berry Vills to Stone
Queue Sheep Vills to Gold (after finishing sheep)
31 Gold Make Market + BS (with Stone Miners)
Loom DBA
Up to Castle From exhausted Farms send at least 3 to Gold
The last 2 have to make houses
Send 8 Vills from Stone to rush up a castle when you hit Castle Age, queue them to a Lumber camp
Go up to Imp Bow Saw
Gold Mining
1 Like