CHEATING - Resource Gathering Rate Increase Artificially

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.56005.0 7694700
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The opponent were able to gather resources and produce military at an insane rate compared to normal ranking rate. E.G. continuous production of knights and villagers (to max population) in a few minutes without farm economy (only 8-10) and no fishing ships.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

For now I am sure of it only one (the game attached) but it could be more frequent than realised because it is a subtle way of cheating.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. I suppose change the file system of the game to modify speed in ranked games.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Your villagers and building work faster than your opponents.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

*Here attached the file. Anyway, exactly like it happened for the “wall” bug and the “Lithuanian relic” bug, the recording goes immediately Out of Sync. This is why I decided to report it for sure this time.

MP Replay v101.101.56005.0 @2021.11.21 104203 (4).aoe2record (2.2 MB)

Thx for the report!
I will forward it to our team :slight_smile: