These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: v100.13.29985.0 (226593)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
There’s a missing asset (the stairs leading up to Jinhai’s ground) in the Chinese campaign cutscene, “A New Empire”.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go to the campaign menu and choose act two (Chinese) of the TAD campaign
- Start the “A New Empire” cutscene.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The asset wouldn’t be missing, to begin with!
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
- Um, how do I retrieve a save/record of a cutscene again?