These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: Version 101.101.62085.0 8752729 (latest patch 62085, but it was also broken on patch 61321)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
The Chinese Extreme AI will choose one of the two starting TCs from Budapest and only use that to make vills or to pick techs (including going to another age).
It will use the other TC as a gathering point to drop resources, but even if you delete the TC is using it will refuse to use the other and it will get stuck with the same number of vill and in the same age without using the other TC (it will make more if is already on castle age and it will use those normally)
All other civs loosk like are working fine in Budapest, including Mayans that also spawn 1 extra vill on one TC but not in the other, so does not look that that is the problem.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Super easy to reproduce, just take Extreme AI wth Chinese and Budapest as a map (I did not try with non-extreme difficulty)
- At some point you can delete the TC is using to be sure that is not going to use the other, you can even try for “aegis” cheat to see the AI having well over 1k food and still don’t making anything
AI will use both TCs as expected.
After deleting the TC it was using, I use the aegis cheat code for a couple of minutes, you can see how with more than 2k food is still not making more vills or going up
Don’t have one.