Chinese meteor hammer cavalry model call error

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Current Build
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
It’s not a historical issue,

The Chinese meteor hammer cavalry model call error,

The horse has upgraded, but the human model has not changed,it looks very incongruous,

The correct era 4 meteor hammer cavalry model is not called,Maybe the model points to the wrong path?

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: *How often does the issue occur?

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
This is a bug that continues from the original to the present.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Fix the model call error of Chinese meteor hammer cavalry,this will be a great project,thank you!

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

This picture is a model that should have been called correctly inside the game. As a new user, I can only put one picture, so I won’t put the current wrong model.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

4 Likes

Support it. The Chinese unit model of aoe3de is often inaccurate.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply and attention!

I’m very agree with you.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Support by 贴吧路人!!!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your support!

Hi @StoneRhombus859! Thanks for the report. We are now tracking this issue. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great, thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello!
Is this bug expected to be repaired in this month’s update?
please?

1 Like

Thanks for your support!

I sincerely hope this bug can be repaired as soon as possible,I’m not in the mood to play empire age 3 because of this bug.

Please fix this bug as soon as possible. Thank you for your work!

Repeatedly commenting on this thread won’t make them work faster. All you’re doing is spamming. Reported issues take time to fix and are prioritized based on importance. Just be patient, the issue is being tracked and will be worked on when they get to visual bugs.

1 Like

Still looking forward to the next update to see the repair!

1 Like

Let me add that the current situation of meteor hammer cavalry is that the horse is upgraded normally (from 1 to 3, skip 2, everything is normal, and there is no need to modify), but the rider mistakenly stays at 1. The correct form should be that the rider is the same as the horse, upgraded from 1 to 3, skip 2. that is, retain the two most different appearances.

Here I would like to remind the production team that the appearance of meteor hammer riders 2 and 3 is very close. Be careful not to make mistakes when correcting.