Chinese monk should be nerfed imo. What do you think?

You are right, I really dislike the design of civs dependant on their heroes.

Anything stronger than the European borderline useless heroes (except as meatshiels) I find not really good design.

Basically all non vanilla civs disgust me :nauseated_face:

I would prefer they scalped down these heroes power and made the civ playable without depending in these

1 Like

I dislike the design, too. One free hero unit affects a lot in a battle doesnā€™t feel like AoE to me.
So I still hope it will be changed somewhere in my mind. I would rather prefer soldiers to be buffed than keeping the monk strong as it is.

You guys suggested me using cavs to deal with the monk, so I will try it, thx. Though I still think that I will be forced to micro harder than Chinese users because they always come with some pikes and even a cav has to attack the monk many times to take him down because the hitpoint is over 1000.

I appreciate the advice but I doubt making spies to counter the monk will be an option. Unlike the monk spies donā€™t have 1000HP, so they will be shot to death easily as soon as they appear in the enemy sight. Only if they could sneak up on the monkā€¦

1 Like

spies deal 200 damage to hero units , so you only need like 2 for it to be worth it. Also try to mix in the spies with cav as tanks, threaten skirms and basically make microing the spies harder

Thank you Iā€™ll try that.