Choson War!

Any cho players still around??
Heaven_dim

Hey dim! I played some cho - but I was a bigger NS player
I played on Zone, GameSpy, Voobly, and GameRanger for a while, but I haven’t played in years.
I own two businesses that take a lot of my time, but I work from home so I’m looking forward to this game!

I’M SO EXCITED

s

@DionysosPage2 said:
Any cho players still around??
Heaven_dim

Ill be interested to see who all comes back to play

many i think i got facebook of all heavens, xeu, lewi, matej, drunken, etc…

the old website is still alive B) Heaven clan

That’s what we are looking for: 4K HD Choson Legion fights.

Hey Dim, HackZ here if you remember me. Can’t wait for this game to arrive. Hope it will bring AoE1 back to live :slight_smile:

@KnownAsHackZ said:
Hey Dim, HackZ here if you remember me. Can’t wait for this game to arrive. Hope it will bring AoE1 back to live :slight_smile:

hey hackz, yes i remember you. Were’nt you admin on IGZ at the begginning or something?

Wew, i am happy to see some Cho (and DM in general). I don’t remember which name i was known on zone since i was changing quite a bit. I know i used Donkey on voobly afterward so that must be for zone too.

Already replaying the original since the announcement to get the grasp of it again.

Edit: Oh i also remember that i used BearForce1. Let’s not forget it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0

I am still around too ! I’ll be here playing cho for sure. StillTrue/Glook_.

OMG That was battles!!

@Karaghann said:

Ca va mon ptit belge? Ça fait longtemps.

@DionysosPage2 said:

@KnownAsHackZ said:

hey hackz, yes i remember you. Were’nt you admin on IGZ at the begginning or something?

Yea I was an admin indeed on IGZ / Voobly :smiley: Did some development work on IGZ / Voobly

We really need something to regroup eachother. Like a Discord or something.

@DionysosPage2 said:

@Karaghann said:

Oh tu te rapelles du ptit noob de frere mais pas de moi, je suis deçu et choquer !

In english:
Oh you remembeer my noob of bro but not me sadpanda

I agree with the discord, would be cool to be honest.

Et oui ça va et toi sale nubs ?

I only played Choson wars at the end, never really got into RM or DM of any other kind. Got the sounds of those legionaires clashing with ballista towers shooting, ahhhhhh. Can’t wait to play again!!

@kinzo said:

@DionysosPage2 said:

@Karaghann said:

Oh tu te rapelles du ptit noob de frere mais pas de moi, je suis deçu et choquer !

In english:
Oh you remembeer my noob of bro but not me sadpanda

Flyer? En meme temps tu mets pas de AKA.
Putain les 2 frères seraient de retour aussi? C’est bon ca