Choson War!

@DionysosPage2 said:

@kinzo said:

@DionysosPage2 said:

@Karaghann said:
I am still around too ! I’ll be here playing cho for sure. StillTrue/Glook_.

Ca va mon ptit belge? Ça fait longtemps.

Oh tu te rapelles du ptit noob de frere mais pas de moi, je suis deçu et choquer !

In english:
Oh you remembeer my noob of bro but not me sadpanda

Flyer? En meme temps tu mets pas de AKA.
Putain les 2 frères seraient de retour aussi? C’est bon ca

Yeah, we already played some Cho together on Ror after the announcement xD pretty hype.
And i put some AKA i had on zone in my first message, but i didn’t remember which name i was more known on xD

Can you guys make a discord. Im at work atm. I finish at 2am

@DionysosPage2 said:
Can you guys make a discord. Im at work atm. I finish at 2am

Thanks buddy i will be on later

I used to play a ton of aoe back in the day. Mostly cho war. MSN Zone name was atuih. Hope to run into some people that I know when it launches! Our old ih clan forum was still up last time I checked.

I do remember you dim. A buddy of mine was in heaven at one point. He was in Dww right up until the end of the zone, Chi_DuN. I don’t remember what his heaven name was though.

I do remember ih clan and dww also. The dww forum is still working. Can’t wait to play some super choson like back in a days

Dim you know who this is? This is Absolut_Rusher :slight_smile: look at a list of friends from one of my accounts
Did you forget about DWW? You know everyone still talks on that forum including zen and naki and most of the old players.

DaNGeRouS_Dee_
10COMMANDMENTS
Wrath_II
SuPaDeMoN
GGNORE_BooM
RN_Raker

SmokedTacticz
qmiq
I_WE_ToD_DiD_
ill_nez
ES_Stylishh
__DaSau
lSlelxlyl
DunceSmokedI_I
Irish_Sniper
_vi_3m
aznricez
ph33r
StyLisH
i_beyond_known
SuNNyMooN
GodOfDrunks
FlatMap
Zexx
Wp27_w00d
QL
legs_N_cents
NL_Raker

300spartans
us_zoso
Usagi
Polo_Sport
aoX_naki
Flyin_shoe0
GreatSlash
Final_One
1__DeR_BoY
scored_420
Teal

gogiii
intensecarck
intensedirt
MaDaM_oWNS
Sam_DeathwaIker
Shadow_Snake_2
IvI_aCr0
absolut_source
VOiceS_SiLiEnT
VFC_impur

Marbles

rusher
rushers
rush
unc_martok
darkfantasy

solid_rusher
_blunt
deep_naval
deep_ut3
TnT_Rotera
Hauki
jedii
AncienT

im_caesar
MaDD__buZZard
GoddessMarina
1_D_e_R_B_o_Y
SpArTaCuS_AoE
TnT_ML
JTL_Crystal
computer_05
computer_02
DriverS1

Jediii
absolut_rusher
Heaven_zee
VFC_Invince
S_M_Cobra
Kenjiii
deep_Thieu_lam
NsG_KiDs
VOices_Message
aaaki
ConCac
Rae_Qun
VFC_Prophecy
Jinjiii
SD_Danzig
ItS_JuiCy
Azn_Zero
Alot_Magic
CC_CropKeeper
IH_CorpZ
P0eT
ELiTeCHoSoN
ReDVIII_LoRd

FA_Conflictor
VOices_inAoE
u_turn

Bocephus381
ViIIager
i_beyond_human
GoLdLeGioNz
shoe

powerpunk
sd_balrog
doraemon_r_king
1DeR_BoY
ItS_Steel
Under_Wear
AKU_JaBa

R_U_NUTS

_StiLL_DragonZ
_ShowerZ
speedmmii
bLuNtSm0kE
NS_jacked
VFC_TaNTeD
swpint
heaven_zed
GreatHostile
CrazyRat
absolut_kracker
vfC_bulls
im_xgod
_MaDaM
madam
IM_Charlie56

US_BiZzy
rcx_foody
aako
aarek
VFC_Soldier
__fOoDy
FalcoI
Armed_Warrior_1
IICronosII
Grudzzz
Tu_Trenn_Dee
vintage_jaze
I_beyond_evil
_300spartans

I was GOD of CHO war! All you ■■■■ using fast keys

Omg so many flashbacks seeing these names. I remember you and also Death_Rusher. GGNORE, DnC, VFC, fob clan, GodzOf, agent, nv_, HotBoyz, fruits, DWW, and many other clans. I miss the old good times.

We still have a small community that still play Choson war. If any of you are thinking of coming back you’ll need some catching up to do. We have a pretty strong bunch of players that are keeping this setting alive.

I’m ready to shake off some of the rust. Where are there Cho players today?

Gameranger. Dim’s got a game up right now.

@kinzo said:
Wew, i am happy to see some Cho (and DM in general). I don’t remember which name i was known on zone since i was changing quite a bit. I know i used Donkey on voobly afterward so that must be for zone too.

Already replaying the original since the announcement to get the grasp of it again.

Edit: Oh i also remember that i used BearForce1. Let’s not forget it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0

Is this you in this game as yellow? Game is from Feb. 22, 2004

@Shadows said:

@kinzo said:
Wew, i am happy to see some Cho (and DM in general). I don’t remember which name i was known on zone since i was changing quite a bit. I know i used Donkey on voobly afterward so that must be for zone too.

Already replaying the original since the announcement to get the grasp of it again.

Edit: Oh i also remember that i used BearForce1. Let’s not forget it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSUW-Z_Cnc0

Is this you in this game as yellow? Game is from Feb. 22, 2004

I don’t remember using a weird typo.

Irish_Sniper checking in!!! So excited to come back and play cho war!!! HMU on discord! https://discord.gg/mDrfKK

where do we play?

@Heaven_dim said:
Any cho players still around??
Heaven_dim

¿Someone asked for me?

GameRanger or Voobly, playing AoE and RoR

so dww forum is still up, see if i cant find it, been 10 years or so since i last checked that. Wouldn’t mind playing a few games myself. Do we have a discord group settup?

I used many diff clan names, but my first name that was “known” in the DM world was Ro0sTeR, after that i was mostly known as crook.

Most of the active AoE/RoR community are on this discord: http://discord.gg/n3gCAs2

We are actually running a choson tournament at the moment and if you are interested in watching tourney matches to get you back into the game, check out the YouTube channel.