Choson War!

Voobly is the best place ive seen for playing chowar like the old days. All the cho players of today play it on the expansion. But if anyone is interested in a trip back in time, send me a message and we can get a few games in on the original.

I used to play alot Ns one zone, started playing choson at gameranger.

I guess Many old zone.com players Remember Hey-Clan?.. it kinda died afther zone.com closed ( we played a few games as a clan at aoe3 and cod2 for a few years tough ).

i remember breaking my leg and playing RoR choson non stop with h_bar and othersā€¦ Now i havent played for 2 years i think.

Only screenshot i still have is me playing persian legion vs Minoan archerā€¦ he learn the hard way, Persian have decent legions aswell :open_mouth:

Btw HackZ , you were active at aoe3 in early days aswell? I seem to remember your name, your dutch aswell right?.

I remember you all haha. I played Reg War mainly but iā€™m down for cho war.

@Rjay said:
Most of the active AoE/RoR community are on this discord: Discord

We are actually running a choson tournament at the moment and if you are interested in watching tourney matches to get you back into the game, check out the YouTube channel.

Discord invite has expired

heaven_dim ---- wats up, u remember me ?

@the_choson_one said:

@Heaven_dim said:
Any cho players still around??
Heaven_dim

ĀæSomeone asked for me?

I was Choson1 on msn gaming zone

Also had a sysop account cant remember what name I used though.

Manā€¦ I hope yā€™all are ready. FenZi and I might be making a comeback. I just got notified for the beta testing. I have to get a new computer just to play it lol.

Cho? Mehā€¦Lets bring back Legion Wars circa 2000 !!! Shame my hard drive crashed, I lost all my SSā€™s of epic games and both my websites. :ā€™(

Metroidz/Tamp0n here ready to run over the old macro using crowd again. Probably all senior citizens by now.

@Heaven_dim said:
Any cho players still around??
Heaven_dim

Whatā€™s up dim dunno if you remember me _Machaldo, HoT_VibeS, AloT_o_TuNa

Wowwww some old names here! VFC_Rack checking in :wink:

Letā€™s keep the cho war alive!

1 Like

Hard to believe it was like 20 years ago. I played with Sudden Death (SD). I had several accounts though but mostly played Cho War. I think I went by MartoK back then. I remember a lot of these names on this post and your friends list.

Hey guys, i know this is an old 3d but I also would like to get in touch with some good olā€™ fellas. I was dww_fuzioN / GX_fuzioN. Iā€™m on that list of friends of yours under my smurf name (viIIager) lmao.
If any of you guys bought the new aoe:de please feel free to add me (dww fuzioN) so maybe we can play together.
Peace