Civ Selection screen makes Ranked Waiting Room Freeze

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.56005.0 7694700
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
While waiting for a ranked game, if i open up the civ selection window, and if a game is found while this window is open, then the waiting room freezes (and i can’t change civ any more, or click anything at all). The same freeze happens if i open the civ selection window after a match is found, but the opponent drops from the queue while my civ selection window is open.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Queue up for a ranked game
  2. Open the “Select Civilization” window
  3. Leave the window open until a match is found.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
You should be able to continue viewing tech trees and updating your civ choice, but instead, everything freezes.

The same kind of freeze also happens when you have the same civ selection window open after the match is found, and then someone drops from the game. You will continue to be in the ranked queue, but you cannot press any buttons any more.

1 Like

Please let me know if i can send any further details that could be helpful. Many friends are facing the same issue as me too.

Hi @simbaTheWise !

Thanks, we are already tracking this issue :sparkles:

1 Like