Civilization Bonuses

I have seen people talking about a Portuguese hunting bonus and Dutch coin bonus, where can I find these bonuses?

Portuguese

BUG FIXES

• Corrected the cost of Villagers from 85 food to 100 food. This increased cost was intended to account for their +5% hunting and berry collection speed granted by their civilization bonus.
2 Likes

Nvm found it.
" effect type=“Data” action=“Gather” amount=“1.05” subtype=“WorkRate” unittype=“AbstractBerryBush” relativity=“BasePercent”>
AbstractVillager
</effect "
Found under " Age0Portoguese"

I meant is it in their tech tree description like aoe2 civ bonuses. sorry for the confusion @Shinjux3

3 Likes

Sadly no, they did not add that to the description.
<color=1.0, 1.0, 0.0>Civilization bonus:</color>\nReceives a free Covered Wagon with every Age and starts with 7 Settlers.\n<color=1.0, 1.0, 0.0>Royal guard units:</color>\nMusketeer (Legionario), Dragoon (Jinete)\n<color=1.0, 1.0, 0.0>Unique units:</color>\nCassador and Organ Gun\n\nThe Portuguese Empire was a global empire originating from the European nation of Portugal that possessed multiple overseas colonies. In the New World, the Portuguese controlled a large amount of land in the eastern parts of South America until 1822 which is now known as Brazil.