Civilization Conquest Mod

You can access to Gundabad Army from HRE via Barracks. I am a fan of LOTR, Middle Earth, and Battle of the Five Armies^^.

Other HRE Units

The extra models are limited in this game to use while adding these units.

Although it takes lots of time and alterations to add them for the civilizations which don’t have direct direction for more campaign civilizations and extra models. Thus, what I have done is this "I have changed some of the 2nd Age, 3rd Age and 4th Age units as you can see from the pictures. After that with stable unique units, I have put them on Barrack Building and Spawn these modified units from 2nd Age, 3rd Age and 4th Age. If I didn’t follow such method then you can only play with 4th Age Units.

For HRE, I enjoyed with 3rd Age armor models, so I have created the Gundabad Army^^. When you play with HRE, you will want to dominate everything.

Other civilizations are same too. Please play the MOD and if you experience any bugs, errors please let me know and please RATE MY MOD, so I can be motivated to bring more cool ideas. All of these changes takes lots of time and effort with lots of bugs which I spend lots of time to fix them. For example, adding a castle wall from a wood wall and add a gate that the game’s template forces you to use stone walls with stones only - not from wood materials. At the end, I managed to do it.

I wanted to added a full Kiev Walls model to Russian Civilization; but game is limited it to be used - probably as hidden object, like the Wolf Monuments etc in the game data. Otherwise, it supposed to be like this.