Clicks stop working in ranked queue page

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.56005.0 7694700
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11 Family

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

In Ranked queue once the game is found, the mouse clicks do not work in the game anymore.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. I remember correcly last time it happened I had the civ choice overlay open when the game was found.
  2. After I close the civ overlay clicks stop working.
  3. Makes me want to restart the game which is an issue for other players in the found ranked game (even if it hasn’t started yet). Then I get a message saying that I have to wait because I quit the game.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Being able to click on all buttons instead of none.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Standard queue page. Bug not visible since it is a clicking issue.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

• Does not affect the game itself but the interface.

Hi @rivenfall91 !

Thanks for your report! We are already tracking this issue ( ^∇^)

I have also found this bug on ranked queues. Really annoying! If you haven’t picked a civ by the time it freezes you have no choice but to leave it as random.