Closed Beta Info, please read!

So I got the survey email and now Iā€™m freaking out because I chose the other option when it asked if I had a PC able to run the beta. I was on my phone at the time and it saved my progress before I could change it. I was just wondering if there was a way I could change that. Or will I just have to wait till the release of the game?

Iā€™ve been waiting for an updated version of this game. I Love this game as much as the Final Fantasy series.

Thanks for the info!

thanks hope all the testing makes the game the best one so far

Hi ! Thanks for the info !
Just a quick question, I had to answer the survey on my phone, which means I couldnā€™t give the computer information you askedā€¦ Is there any way to complete that part of the survey afterwhile ?

Thanks for the info!

Thanks for the info. Going to be bummed that I donā€™t get a key but I understand!

I registered since 2 months for the Insider program and I still didnā€™t get a survey from AoE DE :frowning:

@kingsalah said:
I registered since 2 months for the Insider program and I still didnā€™t get a survey from AoE DE :frowning:
@rhrmn you know who can help?

@kingsalah said:

Hi @kingsalah. Did you receive a confirmation email after registering? I donā€™t see an insider badge on your profile. If you didnā€™t receive the confirmation email and itā€™s not in your spam or junk folder, try re-registering as an insider using the same email you use to login to the forums.

Thank you very much!

hope that I can also get it on Steam I have all the AoEā€™s XD with their respective DLcā€™s. I was so happy when I saw AoE II remake

Now Iā€™m looking forward to the Remake of AoE and the next AoE IV

Thanks for the explanatory post. I will be keeping my eye out in my inbox! Love this game so much. Me and 3 generations of my family play it vivdly every couple of nights. Usually as a multiplayer game. My dad (who started me on the game nearly 20 years ago), myself and my boys (12yrs, 11yrs and 7yrs of age) love playing with each other! Hope we will get selected to keep our patriosm going :smile:

Thanks

So I have been in the beta program, have this installed and been using it. I had to rebuild my machine, where would I reinstall from. Can some admin please email me this installation link again. Thanks
Fishbling87 is my gamerTag, I hope that connects you to my internal Email addy.

@FishBling87 said:
So I have been in the beta program, have this installed and been using it. I had to rebuild my machine, where would I reinstall from. Can some admin please email me this installation link again. Thanks
Fishbling87 is my gamerTag, I hope that connects you to my internal Email addy.

Send a private message to @snickerdoodle or @jennywaboom with your issue.

Well I canā€™t access the beta forums to ask this but is there any other way to download the game other than using windows store ? Mine is bugged and I donā€™t want to reinstall windows to fix it

Thank you for the update! This game is multi-generational. Now I have my 7 and 9 year old hooked on it. We are all excited to play this update!

Canā€™t wait so excited!!!

Waiting for new AOE IVā€¦ Enjoy, Thanks