Co-op Campaign Crash

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: Preview Version 101.101.50243.0 6952407
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

Game experienced desync during co-op campaign (Kurikara (1183)). Previously played Tours (732) and Hastings (1066) with no issues

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

Twice (out of two tries) 100%

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Set up a two player co-op campaign and play through the campaign. Shortly after delivering the supply cart, the game desynced

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start Co-op Campaign (Kurikara (1183))
  2. Complete objective (deliver southern supply cart first)
  3. Wait for desync

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Campaign would complete without desync

Form would not allow me to upload an attachment.

2 Likes

Same happens to me, 7 out of 7 attempts the Kurikura campaign desyncs after aroun 5-10 mins, after having completed the first 3 without issue.

1 Like

bonjour voila je joue avec ma soeur en mode Co-Op aussi les premier campagner sa passe super bien mes les de dernier sa plante tjr au bous de 5 minute de jeux vraiment dommage cest un jeux le mode Co-Op et super bien et je voudrai que sa avence dans se developement pour avoir dautre campagne en Co-Op mes je voudrai que deja le souci de ses é derni campagne se regle car ses chian merci

Thanks for the reports, we would need further information in order to investigate what is the issue, so could you please attached the sync logs from both players? they can be found in “C:\Users\USER\Games\Age of Empires 2 DE\logs” (sync logs will have this format 140673-2021.06.08-13.35.20-sync.txt)

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I have the logs, but the forum is not allowing me to upload a file due to being a new user. Is there another way I can send you the logs?

hi @Yakko_2227 you could upload them to google drive, dropbox or any other similar platform and leave the link here (make sure you make it in a separate folder with the appropiate permissions) that will work. Thanks

@DirefulLily9407

Just did it. The replays are in the below folder. I can upload any other files you might need. Thanks again for your attention on this!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gtm_flU0fuM6oYTUphuNVYCEzkI82Tuo?usp=sharing

This is a known issue and is being tracked. Thanks for the reports!